hey

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saphire

Reaction score
] :huh: hey im not exactly new but i havent meet that much people id like to meet so much more so PLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE BE MY FRIEND!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
HEY saphire girlfriend! ( I think LOLZ!) I would sure love to have an actual friend since no on e like ever talks to me.. remember me! be my friend . I'm tbhe only one who wrote an explaination.What's yuor Tamagochi's name? Mine inh ruby my little apple! Hense the log in name! She's a teeenager version 2! I love the name sphire yu know why well it's because this book called Eragon... and anyways he names is dragon saphira! and saphire+ saphira has appealled to me ever since! Neato eh! By the way I'm canadioan! GO CANADA

HEY saphire girlfriend! ( I think LOLZ!) I would sure love to have an actual friend since no on e like ever talks to me.. remember me! be my friend . I'm tbhe only one who wrote an explaination.What's yuor Tamagochi's name? Mine inh ruby my little apple! Hense the log in name! She's a teeenager version 2! I love the name sphire yu know why well it's because this book called Eragon... and anyways he names is dragon saphira! and saphire+ saphira has appealled to me ever since! Neato eh! By the way I'm canadioan! GO CANADA
MAN-O-MAN I LOVE ERAGON! THAT IS THE BEST ;)

AND YES I WILL B THAT GUYS FRIEND. <_<

Hi there! Welcome to TamaTalk! It's a great place to make friends so start posting! <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back