Hey :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShuaRzz

Reaction score
Hey fellow tamagotchi addicts :)

I am 13 years of age (Yes I know, I'm kind of old for tamagotchis, but they remind me of my childhood and thats why Im still obsessed xD This isn't my first time as a member on TamaTalk, I had one wayyy back in like 2005/2006-ish, making me like 9 or 8 lmao =D Here's some info about me and tamagotchis ^-^

1. I'm from Australia, so excuse me writing "favourite" instead of "favorite" or "colour" instead of "color".

2. My favourite colours are green and blue, very natural and underwater themed indeed!!! bahahaha xD

3. I received my first tamagotchi back in 2003 around christmas time in a restaurant! I still remember the first adult character I ever had and the color of the egg (It was a Hanatchi and married a Masktchi and the egg was blue)

4. My favourite characters are Hanatchi & Masktchi =D

5. Character I dislike the most is Papatchi :mad: I really don't like her for some reason...

6. Surprisingly. I have no tamagotchis!! O: I used to have ALLOT, but they've all either been broken or stolen/lost!!! But i've recently decided to start my collection all over again!! ^-^ I've already found a v1 on Amazon or something which I really like!! And from then on, i'll go higher and higher in the connection list...although i'm tempted to get a tama-go after v1!!

But yer, thats basically all about me =D

Cya :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TamaTalk! I always wondered why people put "ou" in words. I guess

it's just where they're from.

Nice to meet you Josh. Im Sierra, 13 as well but from the US.

I hope to see you around the forms :)

Latest posts

Back