Hey!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iarae

Reaction score
Hey there, TamaTalk!

I'm Iarae and I finally decided to join TamaTalk after lurking there for a few weeks. I grew up with Tamagotchis, I had one pretty much one running all the time since I was five. After losing my collection due to unforeseen circumstances last year I wasn't really sure whether I want to start my collection from scratch, but when I got a Tamagotchi Friends for Christmas I decided that I will never, ever give up Tamas! I ordered a P2 a few days ago and now I'm waiting for it to arrive in the mail - I think that my "new" collection will focus largely on the "vintage" and older versions of Tamagotchis because of sentimental reasons.

So yeah, I guess that's it introduction-wise, you can read a bit more about me on my profile :3.

Hey and welcome to the site!

I'm sorry you had to lose your collection, but I'm glad to hear you're getting back to doing what you love. ^~^

Everyone here is really helpful and friendly, so I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. c:

Hi there! Welcome to TamaTalk. I feel bad that you lost your collection, but I think it's happened to all of us ^_^ Well, anyways, I'm KeroPyontchi but you can call me Kero. I hope you have a good time on TT larae!

welcome to tamatalk! i really like the older tamas too, mostly because of nostalgia but there is something special about them :- ) see you around!

Latest posts

Back