HEY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raimundo

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Im not exactly new to tamagotchi's but im new here! I bought a Tamagotchi Connexion today, hes a child right now, boy and his name is razza! ^^ :wub:

Heya! Welcome to the forum :wub: Congratz on Razza! My tamagotchi Turin had a baby yesterday called Zaya and they say hello too! Mwha!

Warmest of welcomes to TamaTalk! Glad to have you here. :wub:

Welcome To Tama Talk! I'm ZAINA_TAMA_FREAK but you can call me ZTF. ;) Here are a list of things you may want to check out before posting and replying to the forums and topics. :D

* The Rules of course. Please read all the rules and obay them. They will be useful in the future when posting new topics. To read the rules, Click Here.

* If you have something on your mind that you want to talk about, check out "Whats On Your Mind?"

* To see whats new on Tama Talk, go to "Tama Talk News and Announcements"

* Lets say you have a tamagotchi tip and you want as much people as possible to know about this. "Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks" is a good place to share it! You might even find a tip yourself! :D

* Theres a little somthing called Tama Chat! Its open on weekends only. Here is the latest update on it and HERE is all the info about it. ENJOY!

* Need a place to share your thoughts and feelings? Want to get it all out? Do you want a blog? GO HERE!!! HAVE FUN!

If you have any other questions, I'm ALWAYS open to take them! Remember to follow the rules and HAVE FUN! :D -ZTF

BUMPED UP OLD TOPIC.

Please keep them dead.

and Bloopiepets,please stop spamming.

Hi and welcome to Tamatalk!!! Hope you like it here!!! Need helpor need a friend??? PM me!!!

~Chlemma~

Hi and welcome to Tamatalk!!! Hope you like it here!!! Need helpor need a friend??? PM me!!!
~Chlemma~
Did you notice that this topic is dead?Please people if you see a bumped topic,please leave it be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back