Hey!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty_kat06

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Stephanie. You can call me Steph or Stephanie! I am 13 years old and live in the United States and I am a female! ^_^ :D

I am not really new. I have been on my friends account, Ashley, and we play on there about 3 times a week.

I really would like friends, and people to talk to!

Please send me a PM to chat!

~Stephanie

Welcome, Steph! *I had that same avatar and I like it :chohimetchi: * Anyways, I am glad you joind this awsome website and have fun posting ideas in our topics! If you need a freind, you got it. :puroperatchi: I hope you become a tamatalk guide or Lifetime angelgothi :marumimitchi:

Good days,

tutti*frutti|Tama

My plesure, kitty_kat06! Every time we get a new member in tamatalk, we always wish them the best ^_^ Have fun at tamatalk!

Hello, my name is Stephanie. You can call me Steph or Stephanie! I am 13 years old and live in the United States and I am a female! ^_^ :mametchi: I am not really new. I have been on my friends account, Ashley, and we play on there about 3 times a week.

I really would like friends, and people to talk to!

Please send me a PM to chat!

~Stephanie
My names Stephanie too.

wat?i was new & never knew this was here?enywayz welcome&enjoy ur stay^^ if u need a friend PM me=D

Hello Welcome any help needed Pm me

Take care

~ fooet ~

[SIZE=21pt]Hello, and Welcome! My name is Ninjas-rock-my-sox u can also call me White Ninja! I am a 12 year old girl almost 13 (on march 3) and I hope u have a great time here on Tamatalk! I am online all the time! And i make avatars! And if u are down in the dumps i can cheer u up!!! If u just want to talk i'm free anytime! (i love to talk) Anyways! I hope u have a fun time and if u have any questions just ask me! [/SIZE] :lol:

-White Ninja

hi im pinkgal welcome to tamatalk if you need a friend pm me!!

or if you need help!

[SIZE=8pt]Hey! Welcome Steph! I am new too, i still am kinda confused around the sight to! Maybe we can hang together... I only have 2 friends :( .... I won't show my name but you can all me Kitten! or something along the lines of a cat ( :D My friends think i am most like a cat so they gave me a bell necklace that i am wearing right now :lol: ) [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back