hey

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama rookie 2

Reaction score
hey my name is mike. i need a gen 2 chart for tamagotchi connection.if u have one can i please have it?

Hello and Welcome I'm Violet a tama member here and I'd like to give you another warm welcoming here at Tamatalk this is a very nice place with lots of people and forums where you can ask questions and get answers, you can also always always ask me if you have any other questions regarding about Tamatalk if you want any information about me you can click here that is where my profile is help here in Tamatalk if you want to change ave or sig or pro. you can click here in My Controls is should help you with alot of things. if you can't find something that you are looking for click on the TamaTalk Map on the useful links column that should help you with alot. Wanting to play some games? Click Here for a useful link to the arcade or click on it on the useful links culumn. Ah one of my favorites that chat Click here to enter the chat but it's only open on saturdays but that's alright. I just gave a couple of great links to check out so why don't ya it'll start you great here in Tamatalk have lots of fun and welcome ;)

With All Due Respect,

(*Violet*) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back