hey

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well yeah . if i were you though i would look everywhere where you hangout/go to or check your school and lost and founds and ask ppl at the place if they have seen it.

thanks guys I still havent found it but im sure it will come up

yea i will look some where eles besides tama talk you act like you dont want me on this .com :hitodetchi:

thanks i did what you told me i looked and looked no sign thanks for replying any ways i got a new 1 = i have 11 tamas any waise 8 v3s 2 v8s 1 v2 so its ok i will live but it was spechel :ichigotchi:
Wait I know this is way off topic but how can you have a V8?

Try looking in your bedroom or in you backback.

I got an idea.A detector.I'm sure you have 1 and USE IT ALL OVER YOUR HOUSE 'TILL YOU FIND IT.LOL.

Um, if they're made from a different company, it means they aren't real Tamagotchis A.K.A. fake. BanDai is the ONLY company who makes official Tamas. But report it to the police or something if someone TOOK it.
Theyre not real tamas they are made from the JD company which has stolen BanDai's Logo, characters, designs and prototypes. No matter what anyone says , they are not real, honest-to-goodness tamagotchis.

they are cool well there funny so funny like thell make you fall when you praise itit cheers like a person and here comes santa clause song

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back