HEY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kordapia

Reaction score
hi, im new on tamatalk and i dont really know how to get answers specifically. i would like to have a friend to help me find things quicker and just to talk to because i get very bored very easily lol. o and whats pm or how do u use it or sumfing ahehe ;)

thanx ;)

Hi and first of all, welcome to TT! Yeah, so if you need help or a friend or just someone to talk to, pm me. Well, first I guess I should tell you how to pm! Up by your username in the top right corner, click on where it says you have 0 messages, or however many messages you have, and it should pop up. Just click on the ones other people send you to read them, and if you want to send a messga eout to someone, there should be like a huge list-type-thing, and at the very top it says compose new message, or atleast something like that! Oh, and if you were wondering, PM stands for private messaging and TT stands for TamaTalk. Hope you have have fun here on TT! PM me sometime.

Hey,Welcome to the wide world of tamatalk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back