Heya! Chessie Here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CheshireCAT

Reaction score
Hiya! I'm the Cheshire Cat.

You may call me Chessie if you'd like.

But for real, I'm just a normal 13 year old girl. I love to draw, eat, sleep...

And Anime and Manga are awesome too.

I'm obsessed with Alice in Wonderland, and I fall alot.

Favorite color; Rainbow <3

Favorite Shape; Stars. They're the cutest and coolest.

... <3

Last edited by a moderator:
{Brutal; Oh yes. Anime is the best thing on the earth besides my Yaoi collection <3 But yeah, I love stars, and new friends! Speaking of Anime, What's your fave Anime?

Thanks for the welcome. <3

Hai, welcome to TT ~

I'm Ginny. Just to let you know I love your username. @__@ Alice in Wonderland<3

I also like drawing and manga. :]

Have a great time here, you'll love it. ~

{Ginny; Ooh, Thank you Ginny. I LOVE the Cheshire Cat. He's my favorite, along with the Mad Hatter. Oh, And you like Shugo Chara, too?(Avatar) I LOVE it. But, I really don't like Amu or Amuto... But I love Ikuto <3

Thank's Ginny<3

Hellllooooo~

My name is Krystal and it's nice to meet you, Chessie. 8] Seems like you're getting a good feel for the forums already. ;D Just remember to play by the rules, and have fun!!

-cough- I fall a lot. And I love anime even though I've only watched one. xD But I do know a few of Miyazaki's anime movies, if that counts. And I love Alice in Wonderland. -cough- x3

Heyy Chessie!

Welcome to TamaTalk. I hope you enjoy your stay here and PM me if you need anything. x)

{Krystal; Oh! Heya Krys(Can I call you that?) Thanks for the welcome. You've only watched one Anime? I've watched TONS. What Anime is it? I can reccomend Death Note(As a thriller) Kyou Kara Maou (For Comedy) And Code Geass (For really hot guys. <3)

{Painted Windows; Hey! Thanks! And, I will PM you ;D

hello CheshireCAT, i like anime too. Im also very good at drawing manga. Pikachu and Tamagotchi are the best. Also, if you need any help with japanese, im the person you want to talk to . Im learning japanese as we speak :angry: .

{Krystal; Oh! Heya Krys(Can I call you that?) Thanks for the welcome. You've only watched one Anime? I've watched TONS. What Anime is it? I can reccomend Death Note(As a thriller) Kyou Kara Maou (For Comedy) And Code Geass (For really hot guys. <3)
Sure, lots of people call me Krys. ;] Yeah, I'm currently watching Rurouni Kenshin. Best freaking anime ever. <3 And tons of people agree with me. It is a bit older, though. P: I was actually looking into Death Note myself. And, oh man, hot anime guys. x3333 Oops, getting off topic a bit.

So welcome again. :)

Sure, lots of people call me Krys. ;] Yeah, I'm currently watching Rurouni Kenshin. Best freaking anime ever. <3 And tons of people agree with me. It is a bit older, though. P: I was actually looking into Death Note myself. And, oh man, hot anime guys. x3333 Oops, getting off topic a bit.
So welcome again. :)
That's awesome! ~ <3

My cousin is like, Obsessed wtih Death Note. And she loves Mello from there.

I personally, think that almost every guy in Death Note, is UBER hot. <3

Code Geass has amazingly hawt guys too.

I never watched Rurouni Kenshin, but I'm going to. <3

Thanks! (Pm me the response to this chat, so we don't spam the forum.)

Hi Chessie! Welcome to TamaTalk. I'm Keeley. :)

I'm pretty sure you'll fit in great.

I love Alice In Wonderland! <3 Also, I draw anime, but I never really watch it.

hey. welcome to tamatalk! (^o^)y

i'm dani(;

i try and draw anime but it kinda fails ( :eek: :D

Latest posts

Back