Heya folks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryonyanko

Reaction score
New here and just getting back into tamas to help curb my addiction to my cell phone .. it isn't working but oh well lol !

Anyway I'm a tinkerer and like playing with 90s tech and found my newish old tama, connection v1. I was in high school when they came out and wanted to relive the 90s back then. Now I'm eagerly awaiting the Friends release for the US! Haha anyways here's my small collection

I do recall having a binkie dino, tamagotchi p1, and other pets but only new years cleaning will help me recover them.

Anyway hope to be meeting people and hopefully my age too being 25 haha.

:)

Welcome, welcome~!

I'm Kitt, I'm still pretty new to this site, as well.

I'm 22, so a little younger, but I only got into tamas recently. I did have a Digital Doggy Giga Pet growing up, though!

New here and just getting back into tamas to help curb my addiction to my cell phone .. it isn't working but oh well lol !
I'm the exact same way! XD I'm always looking at and wanting different cell phones. @_@; Right now I have an HTC One, but I'm kind of tempted to try out a Japanese or Korean flip phone (so cute!) other days I feel like going retro and rocking a Nokia or Sony Ericsson. So frivolous, but so funnn <3

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Ahhh Kitt I'm just like you haha I just dug out my old HTC Tornado and Nokia 3370 and I was wondering what could I do with these muahaa. I've seen those interesting Japanese flip phones and I too have the HTC One. I really love this phone :p tinkering with android is another passion .

It's cool that you're 22 and getting into Tamas , Heck I just purchased my first "next gen" ish tama on eBay today LOL! Just a v4.5 for interesting connections with the one I own..

How do you get your tamagotchis . Did you lose your gigapet? The one in the pic is the only one of three compukittys that actually turned on when I inserted batteries D:

Thank you for the warm welcome !

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back