Heya *streamers and balloons*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crysofdark

Reaction score
hi I'm new, real name Crystal

from the land of Oz, aka Australia.

I got a Tamagotchi Connexion version 2 just over a week ago

But this is my second Tamagotchi..........

I owned my first one almost 10 years ago now, I was still in Primary school and they got banned B) so me and all my friends had our parents babysit it coz our teachers were mean, but yeah then Highschool and then growing up.........well maybe.

Ok so I'm showing my age now, I like toys ok.........me and all my friends are a bunch of big kids.

luckily enough these days amagotchies have a pause switch, I'm sure boss's are less lenient than teachers.

My Tama is great I play lots of games on the way too and from work, I'm like ooh lots of points, but I'm really bad at the bump game. its kind of funny all the people wearing suits and ties look at me strange on the train. but its too much fun, and my ipod broke so I need something to amuse me. it lives on pause over the weekend though.My characters went really well unitl the adult, its a bit average I cant remember its name but its the one with smelly feet, but yeah I kind of slacked off a little over the last days of its growth.

Question:

are there many people on this forum between the 17-22 age bracket.

cheers

Crystal

Last edited by a moderator:
hi I'm new, real name Crystalfrom the land of Oz, aka Australia.

I got a Tamagotchi Connexion version 2 just over a week ago

But this is my second Tamagotchi..........

I owned my first one almost 10 years ago now, I was still in Primary school and they got banned B) so me and all my friends had our parents babysit it coz our teachers were mean, but yeah then Highschool and then growing up.........well maybe.

Ok so I'm showing my age now, I like toys ok.........me and all my friends are a bunch of big kids.

luckily enough these days amagotchies have a pause switch, I'm sure boss's are less lenient than teachers.

My Tama is great I play lots of games on the way too and from work, I'm like ooh lots of points, but I'm really bad at the bump game. its kind of funny all the people wearing suits and ties look at me strange on the train. but its too much fun, and my ipod broke so I need something to amuse me. it lives on pause over the weekend though.My characters went really well unitl the adult, its a bit average I cant remember its name but its the one with smelly feet, but yeah I kind of slacked off a little over the last days of its growth.

Question:

are there many people on this forum between the 17-22 age bracket.

cheers

Crystal
hope you enjoy tamatalk

HI

I am from Australia too, there are few oldies here.

I only got my first tamagotchi a couple of months ago now am hooked.

Welcome, I have found this site really useful for answering any queries.

Well, uh... Welcome to Tamatalk! Whatch out for... well I can't say that word here! lol :furawatchi: <_<

there are people that r 21 here but anyway WELCOME TO TAMATALK!!!! *runs off to play playstation2*

hi a warm welcome to tama talk !!! T he name crystall is realy realy nice i would luv to be called that !!!!!!!! :furawatchi:

Welcome to Tamatalk.

Personally, I think you're never too old for toys. I've got friends even older than me who keep on buying them and blaming their toy purchases on their kids. :(

I hope you enjoy your experience at TamaTalk. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back