Heylo!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama Fan Flaaafy

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Flaaafy, registered yesterday. I'm thirteen and live in the south of England (UK). I have five tamagotchi's, all our connexions. I received my first tama in 1997 but it kinda broke. Had another three after that, they broke aswell. Then got a new one January 8th of this year. Then got another four afterwards 'cos I loved it that much. Anyway, I can't use any of 'em at the moment because the batteries have gone dead. Other thaan being a tama fan I am mega crazy about the Lion King 2, but my avatar is from the first film, I'll have to change that. I'm also a major Sims 2 fan. Mega fans of Harvest Moon, Spyro and Sonic and according to a Christmas card I got this morning I'm apprently recently married to him, yeh I know, freaky. Anyways, I look forward to making friends with the people on this forum. :huh:

Sorry if I don't post much but my mouse is kinda useless at the moment and can take anything up to five minutes to click on a board/ thread. But I can't get a new one until after Christmas.

Hi Flaaafy

Welcome to TamaTalk!

Hope you enjoy your visits to the site.

There's lots of good info and fun stuff here - just look through the different sections - it doesn't take long to find your way around, but if you have any questions or problems just PM me!

Just had a thought - why not ask for a new mouse AND new CR2032 batteries for Christmas!

Enjoy….

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Parents say I have to wait until after Christmas to get a mouse, there is one for £12 that I can afford now just down town, and I have no idea where to get hold of CR2032 batteries.

CR2032 batteries are sold in lots of supermarkets - Tescos, Sainsbury, Morrisons, Asda, etc. - or department stores - Debenhams / Fenwicks / John Lewis, etc. - or Pharmacy/Chemists shops or Corner Shops or Toy Shops - big and small - if you have a Toys R Us or Entertainer toy store near you...

Best, etc.

TamaMum

[SIZE=10pt]Welcome![/SIZE]

If you ever have any problems or questions about TamaTalk, feel free to pm me. (Personal Message)

Regards,

DarkCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back