Heyo I feel very welcomed....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcdougri

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is mcdougri. I started Tamatalk a while back and never got into the forums like this until now. I know many people from the chat (Tamamum, Sandragotchi), and I just want to feel welcomed. Thanks. :blink: :lol: :blink:

Hi! Welcome to Tama-Talk! I think I've seen you on Tama-Chat before. Anyway, PM me if you want to chat!

Welcome to TT.

I've seen you on TamaCHAT once. But you won't remember me.

Anyway glad you're into the forums. Have fun.

Hello everyone! My name is mcdougri. I started Tamatalk a while back and never got into the forums like this until now. I know many people from the chat (Tamamum, Sandragotchi), and I just want to feel welcomed. Thanks. :p :p ;)
Hehe, now it's time to give you a proper TamaTalk welcome.

So, Welcome To TamaTalk. =D

Hi and welcome to Tamatalk! My name is Temari Nara, but you can call me Temari, Mrs.Nara, Shika, Or Shikamaru. I don't do Tamachat, but I can start trying. I hope you have fun here, and meet a lot of friends!

-Temari Nara

Hi! Welcome to TT! ^ _ ^ You should feel very welcome here, it's a lovely place to be - although be warned, Tamatalk is addicting (I'm over 2 thousand posts already!)I hope you have many happy years here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! Welcome to Tama Talk! I am quite new to the forums to so we could be friends if you like! See you around the froums and TamaChat!

*Tamagotchi Song*

Latest posts

Back