Heyy! I need some info on...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~ChaoticAngel~

Reaction score
Sitting. Oh, wait, that would be position.
Hi! Ok, I have 2 tamagotchi v6s. They're about a week old. I'm already on Generation 2 and have 2 teenage boys. I've treated them *about* the same...(which wasn't too great thanks to my awful mothering skills i showed yesterday...*is reforming self* <_< ) but one is a Hinotamatchi (<<unhealthy)and the other is a Kikitchi. Their mommy (happy mothers day lola!) and dad were a mimitchi and a mametchi. I've had 4 other tamas before this and so i've heard of the whole healthy/unhealthy tamas to get thing...but I'm still kinda confused on that whole idea Does having a 'less healthy' tama mean that I've pretty much failed as a mommy? :D And will this cause problems later in there mini-lives, like not as much money, or will it make his children more likely to be 'unhealthy'? <_< thanks!

In tamagotchi Music Star, there is no such thing as neglected/healthy family. So you haven't failed as a Tama Mom. But, if their skill points aren't high that is what can affect them later on in their mini lives. Whatever character they becomes doesn't affect the children or how much money they get. The skill points do because if they don't get a pro debut over the many tries that the tamagotchi gets, they won't have enough money for food and to give to their children. There's your info!

Anytime. Also, I think the stress level affects what it becomes as an adult.

Hey! I think there is it says so on the tamagotchi website! And a tip is getting to know your tamagotchi better i am a tamagotchi owner of a V.5 family and i needed to get to know my tamagotchis before they evolved and i needed to know what kind of food they like what are there toys that they want that helped and now takeing care of them is alot easyer

!! hope I helped!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back