heyyy everyone~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffy Space Princess

Reaction score
HIIIIII
giant_lsp_idle.gif

I'm not really new, I had an old account, but I forgot my passwords ever since my laptop got reformatted :3

also I'm sorry I sound hyper I just drank a lot of coffee (i don't even like coffee) (I'll probably regret this later)

I'm glad to finally be back here! I'm currently hoping I'll get my Entama and TMGC+C soon enough! I'm saving for a 3DS and an ID L/P's (which one do you think I should get, the L or P's?? -_- -_- -_- ) because my parents won't be buying me one any time soon :D

very wide range of interests from fictional books/movies to manga and anime (SNK, DRRR, DNR, Free!, Naruto, etc)

I listen to some KPOP but I mostly like pop, rock and indie

I hope everyone had a nice holiday!!! Advanced happy new year from here in the Philippines! Please feel free to talk to me, I will gladly strike up a conversation! Hopefully some fellow members from my country as well :) Thank youuu

okay byeii
giant_lsp_portal_enter.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back! I'm an old member making a return aswell! SNK is awesome one of my favourite animes!

Welcome back! I'm an old member making a return aswell! SNK is awesome one of my favourite animes!
Thanks for the welcome! It's nice that old members are also returning :D :D :D

I LOVE SNK and I'm waiting for the next season of the anime!! I'm not so up to date with the manga because school keeps me busy now :(

Thanks for the welcome! It's nice that old members are also returning :D :D :D
I LOVE SNK and I'm waiting for the next season of the anime!! I'm not so up to date with the manga because school keeps me busy now :(
Same. They have released an episode based on levi's background, not seen it yet but it sounds interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back