HHHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Devil

Reaction score
Ok, I've seen everyone with these avatars that they make. I've got loads, but it won't let me uplaod them! It's the right size and everything! GGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :blink: :angry: :p :p :p

its not so hard 4 me to do it! its quite easy! ;)

;) Can someone please just tell me how!!!! And what is JEPG or stuff like that.

JPEG and jpeg and JPG and jpg and stuff like that are formats for picture files. Most Paint files will automatically be .bmp files, which are not allowed. Simply look at the end of a picture URL to determine its format.

Example:

https://www.blahblahblahblah-3468.jpg (If this comes out as a link, don't click on it.)

That was just an example of what a .jpg file URL would most likely look like. Except for the fact that it would probably not be called blahblahblahblah-3468. LOL!

Uhhhh, your example came up as a "this page can not be displaid". GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR! EVERYONE ELSE CAN DO IT! i'N STARTING TO GET TIVT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry, it's just it's soooooooooooo annoying!!!!! :lol: :) ;) :pochitchi: :eek: :hitodetchi:

:D :huh: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: How many times do I have to say it! I need help! Just tell me what i'm doin' wrong or don't post anything! No affence, but no one has given me a strait answer! GGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZ!

:huh: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: How many times do I have to say it! I need help! Just tell me what i'm doin' wrong or don't post anything! No affence, but no one has given me a strait answer! GGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZ!
Wow! Calm down. The reason nobody is telling you is because nobody knows! You'll just have to find another avatar! :D

Are you maing sure that the files that you try to transfer are the required files? such as gif., JPEG, etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back