HHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIII!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=21pt] Welcome to TamaTalk whoey![/SIZE]

If you want to know something about a Tamagotchi Connection V1, V2, or V3, you can feel free to PM me!

I don't know much about V4 because I just got one two days ago, but you can also PM me and i'll try my best to answer.

Enjoy your stay at Tamatalk! =D

Welcome To TT (TamaTalk)!I really like Going On Here And Maybe Sumtime You Can PM to Chat or Such!Most Of The Users On Here Are Active And Happy To Help.But If You Really Have A Question You Can Always Ask A Tama Guide!

If you have a question, feel free to ask me! I've been asked numeress times, so I have experience! I can also crack some pretty funny jokes if you want to here about my camp, and some things that make my friends and I just giggle! I also read a lot, so tell me about YOUR favorite books! I bet i've probably heard of them before! If you are into comics, certain tv shows, play the flute, have an annoying sibbling , tamagotchi help,or just simpily want to chat, talk to me! (I'm also on numeres of websites, so feel free to talk to me about those, too!)

mametchi :)

p.s. I'd be glad to be your friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back