Hi All

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

michele

Reaction score
I am a mom and don't personally play with tamagotchi. I have 3 kids, 2 of which love tamagotchis. My son broke his within 2 days, just dropped it, the screen was all messed up. He cried for about an hour (he is seven). So like a good mom I told him I would get him a new one. This was back in February and the site I had purchased them from said the new version 2 would be out in March. So I preordered them and the date has been pushed back to May and now July. I noticed on this site that the expected due date is mid-August. Anyway, his patience has been stellar waiting for this (and watching his sister play with hers). I don't have the heart to tell him not until July or August, so I ordered them on ebay.

Okay, so here is my question: I ordered Australian tamagotchi version 2. Are these compatible with the US and UK versions? I really hope so. I could not find the info searching either here or on the net.

Thank you so much for your time. I really enjoy reading your posts. These toys are very cute and a nicer pasttime than watching tv or playing video games!

--Michele

Thank you so much! My kids will be thrilled!

--Michele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back