Hi everybody! I’m new to tamatalk! :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxsugarxx

Reaction score
Hello everybody! My name is xxsugarxx you can call me that or just sugar, I am really happy to be officially part of tamatalk!

I’ve been ready through lots of different discussions and threads without an account for a good couple of months and I decided it’s time to finally make an account! :)

I currently have an Original Tamagotchi Gen 2 which I got a couple months ago and a Tamagotchi Pix that I got a few days ago. So as you can tell, I am still fairly new to the tamagotchi community but I am really excited to share what I know about tamagotchis and hopefully have you guys answer some of my future questions!

That’s all for my introduction! If you are still reading this, wow, thank you so much! :D

hey, i'm very new too! my own original gen 2 should be arriving in the mail tomorrow. what shell does yours have?

I think the official color name is ocean, but I call it blue too haha. I’ve been eyeing this one waiting for a sale so I can get it for my son. I don’t think he is old enough to care for it yet, but in the next year or two maybe! I also like the blue one, but I have the green and pink one for myself (so far 👀).

Do you think you’ll get the Pix Party?

Hello sugar, welcome to TamaTalk. Enjoy the forum. Aside from tamas, do you also have other vPets?

Hello everybody! My name is xxsugarxx you can call me that or just sugar, I am really happy to be officially part of tamatalk!

I’ve been ready through lots of different discussions and threads without an account for a good couple of months and I decided it’s time to finally make an account! :)

I currently have an Original Tamagotchi Gen 2 which I got a couple months ago and a Tamagotchi Pix that I got a few days ago. So as you can tell, I am still fairly new to the tamagotchi community but I am really excited to share what I know about tamagotchis and hopefully have you guys answer some of my future questions!

That’s all for my introduction! If you are still reading this, wow, thank you so much! :D
Hey that’s awesome and welcome to Tamatalk!

How has the Tamagotchi Pix been? I don’t have one, but I’ve been considering it. Would you recommend it?

I think the official color name is ocean, but I call it blue too haha. I’ve been eyeing this one waiting for a sale so I can get it for my son. I don’t think he is old enough to care for it yet, but in the next year or two maybe! I also like the blue one, but I have the green and pink one for myself (so far 👀).

Do you think you’ll get the Pix Party?
Hmmm, I never thought about getting the pix party, I’m currently trying to find an on for a good price but if a good opportunity comes up, I will probably get one. I think I would wait until the excitement dies down a bit, maybe when the next version comes out.

Hey that’s awesome and welcome to Tamatalk!

How has the Tamagotchi Pix been? I don’t have one, but I’ve been considering it. Would you recommend it?
Yes, I would 100% recommend a pix. I personally think it’s worth the money besides the fact that the battery dies pretty quickly. I lot of people don’t like the pix so you should probably do some research on it. The animations are pretty smooth and the camera is relatively good considering. Some people find the touch buttons a little finicky to use, but I don’t have too many issues with them. Again, it really depends on your personal preference.

Hello sugar, welcome to TamaTalk. Enjoy the forum. Aside from tamas, do you also have other vPets?
Hello!
Yes, I have one vpet which came with no instructions and from what I know, doesn’t have a brand. It’s honestly pretty entertaining though! Another thing is that it never dies, which can be very convenient! :mametchi:

Wow that’s so cool! When your pix party arrives, would you let me know if it’s any different from the og pix? I was considering getting the pix party but the gameplay looks so alike to og pix and idk if it’s worth the money:furawatch:

Wow that’s so cool! When your pix party arrives, would you let me know if it’s any different from the og pix? I was considering getting the pix party but the gameplay looks so alike to og pix and idk if it’s worth the money:furawatch:
It's pretty much exactly the same as the OG Pix except for there's now a "Party" feature instead of the "Play" feature. It lets you connect to other Tamas and have a party. You can even have a party with your original Pix Tama if you want! But yeah it's VERY similar so I'd wait until you're bored of your original Pix for a while and want to try it out again or something like that.

You can see more details about the party mode from when I tried it out here, from the perspective of someone who has both versions:

https://www.tamatalk.com/threads/lets-party-comments-ok.200677/

Thanks KuchiPatchiPod! I am quite happy with my og pix and I feel like it might be a waste of money to get a tamagotchi that’s so similar.

(Sorry to people who enjoy the pix party, just my opinion. Feel free to buy any tamagotchi you want, lol)

Latest posts

Back