Hi everybody!So excited to be here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heidigotchi

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name's Heidi,I'm from the UK and I adore tamagotchis! I've got 3 v3s on the go at the moment:poppy,who's 9 and is going home tonight coz she had a baby girl yesterday,River,who's 5,and I think is having a visit from the matchmaker tomorrow,and Jesse,who was born yesterday! I drive everybody at work crazy coz I tell them everything my tama has done,every poo,every game etc...

I can't wait to get posting,thanks for reading,love Heidi xxxxxxxxxx

Welcome to tamatalk!!

I'm Ali =P

You have a nice little collection going. :3

Feel free to leave me a comment or message me when ever you wish. I love meeting new people! =)

Hope to see you around forums =D

Hello, Heidi! I'm so glad you could join us here! Please be sure to check out the User Guide to TamaTalk and please do ask questions if you have any. Hope you enjoy your time here! :)

I'm really loving it here!i use the forums a lot to read up on different topics,it's been really helpful!I don't know what to post tho,is there a place to read an write about your tamas lives,and characters and such?Thank you xxxxxx

I'm really loving it here!i use the forums a lot to read up on different topics,it's been really helpful!I don't know what to post tho,is there a place to read an write about your tamas lives,and characters and such?Thank you xxxxxx
There is such a place! TamaTalk has a Logs section in The Library under 'Tamagotchi General' (CLICK HERE) where you can read other member's logs and start up your own if you choose. Be sure to check out the pinned topic under the logs section HERE for more detailed guidelines. As for what to post, just keep reading up on various topics and if the mood strikes you, don't be afraid to chip in. As long as you keep the site guidelines in mind, you should be good! :)

Latest posts

Back