Hi everybody!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~TamaFlower~

Reaction score
Hi everbody!!!

I am new here and hope u will welcome me in this place!!!I am sure there would be adventures coming right out and hope u will enjoy me here!!!Call me TF!!!Oh and pls pls pls can u go on to TamaPals?!!!

THX!!!

~TF ;)

Hi! Welcome to TamaTalk!

We're always glad when a new member joins so you're very welcome here!

Make sure you visit all the forums!

Here's a list of useful links:

If you're new: User's guide to TamaTalk

If you have a question: Frequently Asked Questions

If you want to talk about Tamagotchis: Seriously Tamagotchi

If you want to talk (but not about Tamagotchis): (Non) TamaTalk

If you're in the mood for a game: The Arcade

If you want to know what can and can't be said: Alternatives to swearing

If you want to read over the rules: Rules and Regulations

If you want to read over more rules: Rules and Regulations 2

If you wish to use your acting skills: Role Play Games

Make sure you read the pinned topics at the top of the pages. These will tell you what can go into that topic or what can't.

I know it seems like alot but it's really easy to get used to here.

PM me if you need help or a friend!

Have fun on TamaTalk!

-Shatagama

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello ~TamaFlower~ (a.k.a. TF)!

Everybody in Tamatalk hopes that all of the new members have a great time posting about problems that you have with your tamagotchi, tips and tricks for tamagotchis, and many various other things that really are fun. If you're bored in TamaTalk, or you just want to play a game, go to the TamaTalk Arcade. Also, soon, I hope to put out a webpage, TamaTips, that will have many new things about tamagotchis, including a computer tamagotchi that you can download or play with online!

Plus, you can e-mail your TamaTalk friends right from the site using what's called PM (Private Message). Or, you can e-mail, IM, or Yahoo! them if they have the site programmed with their things like that.

If you want to change the display, click on Settings, and you can change your screen colors, Avatar (the picture that is displayed on the side of the browser), signature, and much more. By the way, click on Extras and then to Messenger, and that's how you send a PM, or check your PM inbox.

We all at Tamatalk hope you have a fun time Tamatalking!

From,

gomametchi :)

HI HI! Welcome to Tamatalk ~TamaFlower~. Have fun. :huh:

Hi! Feel free to PM me. Everybody can. Locky and I are email each other the most! I've already had 7 people email me ( I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back