Hi everybody!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
Hi everybody! This is Mimitchi&Hanatchilover here! And I am new! I hardly did any posts at all yet. I just remembered and registered today!

(P.S. Please tell Hanatchi Lover to PM me! :( She knew me when I was Loti but not now! :huh: I didn't even tell Hanatchi Lover I was getting a new account! :angry: )

Oh and Bye for now!

Hi everybody! This is Mimitchi&Hanatchilover here! And I am new! I hardly did any posts at all yet. I just remembered and registered today!
(P.S. Please tell Hanatchi Lover to PM me! :( She knew me when I was Loti but not now! :huh: I didn't even tell Hanatchi Lover I was getting a new account! :angry: )

Oh and Bye for now!
welcome to tama talk hope you enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have some friend here to marushi 5

& hanatchi 5 !!!!!!

welcome to tama talk hope you enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have some friend here to marushi 5& hanatchi 5 !!!!!!
[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

Who's Marushi 5 and Hanatchi 5? :hitodetchi: And Please, Please, Please tell Hanatchi Lover to PM me! :( Never mind, I'll PM Hanatchi Lover myself. :ichigotchi: Bye! :pochitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back