Hi Everybody!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MandaTama

Reaction score
I'm a newbie here, but certainly not to Tamagotchi's. I've been lurking around the What Happened To My Tamagotchi? boards, posting replies and such.

My experience with V.1-V.2 is limited, but I do know everything that's been discovered about V.3's and I'm working on revealing more of the secrets still hidden as well.

Hope I make some friends here!

hi! and welcome to Tama Talk!!! :huh: I'm glad you've been helping otherw with the're tamagotchi problems :huh: ! I'm glad we have a Tamagotchi expert here on this awsome site!! I'm sure you will make alot of new friends! ;) so make yourself at home and feel free PM me if you need anything! :huh:

Welcome, MandaTama! Have a nice time here, and spend a few minutes looking at each of the pinned topics. They're bold and are important stuff like rules or codes.

If you need help or just want to chat, PM anyone who you think sounds nice! :furawatchi:

Hi there :huh:

Welcome (officially) to the site :lol:

I am sure you'll make lots of friends.

We have many friendly members at TamaTalk - just look out for invitations to be a PM buddy in their signature messages! ;)

Have Fun !

Welcome to TT! Here are some helpful links:

Character Chart- It really helps!

Search!- Often comes up with the wrong things, but it is useful sometimes.

Tamagotchi Accessories News- Tells you the newest items that go with your tama!

The TamaCHAT topic!- In that topic is a link to TamaCHAT. TamaCHAT is like a normal MSN or Yahoo! but it's completely secured in TamaTalk. Isn't that cool? You can meet really nice people there! (like me!) :huh:

Resource Setion- In this forum section only Admin and the Moderating Team can post. They post all kinds of goodies like sleeping times and character charts.

I hope you have fun here!

-K

-Kimmy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back