Hi everyone!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I decided to join because I wanted to have some friends to talk with about my new tamagotchis. I bought 4 new v4.5 and yes, i am running all of them right now. I'm one of those people that remember when tamagotchies first came out. I guess i'm a bit old. lol. I'm 20 actually. When they came out i was in LOVE with them! i toted around like 27 of them at a time! But then i grew up and stopped playing with them. Now, a couple days ago i ran into them again and i felt like a little kid all over again! These new versions are so updated! i dont think i know how to do some things on it! lol. It seems there are ways to get the characters you want, and you need to know what to feed the tama, or how much to praise/discipline in it. I dont know any of that. So, i'd like some help from you guys. I'm also interested in arranging a new Group Hatching, possible starting on Monday OR on Halloween night! I'll post a new thread about this in the Group Hatchings. So yeah... i hope i told u guys enough about me. I hope to get to know you all too.

~Sophia :(

Welcome to TamaTalk, Sophia. :( I'm glad you still like Tamagotchi's: You are never too old for them. :angry:

If you need any help with a Tamagotchi version, or something about the site, you can always PM me. :furawatchi:

~ Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

:( Welcome to TamaTalk

You can PM me if you need any help or if you just want to talk x)

I hope you like it here ;D

Hi sophia. i vaguley remember tamagotchis coming out. i never went off them. you can PM me, too. well, hope you like it here.

~Bri

Thank you for the welcome guys. ^_^

How old are u all? Just wanna get an idea, and see if i'm one of the oldest here. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back