Hi everyone!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinGer

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I guess I might be just one of the older people around here. :ichigotchi: I'm a 24 years old female and i've recently got hooked to my tamagotchis I've got version 4,4.5 and new 5 today.

by the way kindly let me know if my posts are a tad too singlish if you need any clarification:)

Hi! Welcome to TamaTalk!!

Please PM me if:

You need a Freind

You need Help on TT

You need help on Tamagotchis

You want a chat

I am just a lil PM away!

We have great Members, A fun Arcade and Lots of Info!!

Enjoy your Time with us!

~Tammie~

P.S. Love the Name!

Hi Tammie thanks for the warm welcome! Actually its PinG er but many people mistook it as pin ger.. so i gotta live with it. :ichigotchi: I suppose most of you are from the states?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah! I am!

Anyway, welcome to Tamatalk!

There is plenty to do here, so get started and have fun!

I will see you around!

P.S.-If you don't feel like typing out my whole name (most people don't), then just call me TM for short. :eek:

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to TamaTalk:)

Everyone here is SUPER nice, if you havent noticed, so dont be afraid to ask for help and talk to everyone!

PM me if you ever need anything,

and have fun:)

hahaha! I'm glad everyone here is nice and friendly! Actually I've been reading tamatalk for a pretty long time b4 i started posting..

Hi Tammie thanks for the warm welcome! Actually its PinG er but many people mistook it as pin ger.. so i gotta live with it. :rolleyes: I suppose most of you are from the states?
I'm new, too! And not all of us are from the States. I'm from the Arctic Circle!

actually i kinda envy you guys having the US Version of the tamas. Asian versions looks really ugly..

Latest posts

Back