Hi everyone!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamafreaks101

Reaction score
Hey guys! just wanted to let you know that my name is Kay, I like tamas, but I saw there was "Non tamatalk" and I'll be there to. I'm 12.

See you around!

Welcome Tamafreaks101 (aka Kay) to TT (TamaTalk) ;)

Hope you'll have a great time here, I just registered a while ago myself and I already love this forum.

So see you around, and if you have any questions, ask around there are alot of nice people here, willing to help you. See you!

Kay? Oh, someone on here is nicknamed Kay, but likes to be called Kristin! have a great time and pm me if you need any help!

I will defanatly talk to you both! Really, someone here was called kay? cool! but i will defantly call her kristin.

I will defanatly talk to you both! Really, someone here was called kay? cool! but i will defantly call her kristin.
Not was, is. =D

Yes, I'm the magical Kay person of happy land. Everyone called me that for awhile until last month I decided I wanted them to call me by my real name, Kristin. And I'm also twelve. I don't like Tamas that much, though.

I think we're going to get alone just fine. PM if you want to talk. :)

Back