Hi everyone!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VahNaBooty

Reaction score
Hey! I'm getting into Tamagotchi again, so I decided to join this board here. Right now the only Tamagotchi I have left is a V6, but I've been enjoying the My Tamagotchi Forever app (although Im afraid later in the game it might become too reliant on microtransactions). I'm hoping to eventually buy myself a 4U and patch it into English. Hope to be around here often!

Welcome, VahNaBooty!

Good luck with getting hold of a Tamagotchi 4U - you might well find that your collection grows more than that, now that you're returning to the hobby, though! :lol:

Hi there! I just got my Tamagotchi 4U yesterday! I ordered from Japan You Want and i also downloaded the 4U app and patched it to english. So far its pretty good. The web were i bought it have a few for cheap prices, mine was $25 used but its looking lightly used and $7 for shipping. I got to me in Mass,U.S in 10 days exactly.

Welcome to TamaTalk!

Honestly, the V6 is one of my favorite versions. I absolutely love it! Whenever you're searching for a 4U, be on the lookout for one that already has the English patch pre-installed. When I was looking for a P's, I saw a lot of them with the patch already downloaded by the seller (which was actually kind of a hassle for me since I wanted it to be in Japanese lol :lol: ). The 4U might already have the same thing.

Welcome to TamaTalk!

The v6 is a great version, and I hope you enjoy your 4u as well!

See you around

Have you tried removing it? My 4U was in Japaanese and i downloaded the app and put the in the english patch. Do you have a compagible device for the app? I used my Samsung S6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back