Hi everyone!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

debjacso

Reaction score
Hi, I just joined TamaTalk a few days ago and would like to introduce myself. I have four Tamagotchis, they are Oddra, Jerre, Stevy, and Piaa. I like to spell their names differently! It makes them funnier, especially since you can only have 5 letters. Oddra and Piaa are both Kuchipatchis, Jerre is a Tarakotchi, and Stevy is an Oniontchi! Oddra's mother was Emale, who was a Gozarutchi, and Emale's mother, my first Tama, was a Masktchi! So Oddra is 3G. Stevy's mom was Grasy, another Kuchipatchi, so he is 2G. Jeere and Piaa are 1G. Yesterday, I put Jerre and Piaa, who are the same age, together, so that they could have their little babies! They had two girls: Pixy and Joony. Jerre is caring for Pixy and Piaa is caring for Joony. Tonight Jerre and Piaa will leave, and I am sad :D but at least I will have their babies to care for! Oddra will be leaving tonight, too ^_^ but her baby boy, Kenne, will be here for me to care for! Jerre and Pixy live in a Green w/ matrix case, Piaa and Joony live in my favorite case, the Light pink w/hearts, Oddra and Kenne live in a Light purple/purple bubbles case, and Stevy lives in a Dark pink w/ orange stars case! Just thought I'd introduce myself and my silly tamagotchis! Bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back