Hi Everyone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michiru

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

I have been away for quite afew months so I thought it would be best to right a new intro ;) . Anyway I recently had two Tamagotchi Connexions but my friend thought it was funny to throw a water bomb at them when I was inside :( anyway I am going to be buying a new one today or on monday :D

Anyway hope to hear from you all :(

[SIZE=21pt]Welcome back![/SIZE]

Even though I joined after u kinda left!

Well, hi. I am a tamamax. Also known as mangorox!

Right now, a lot of people r talking about v2's and stuff.

Hope u love tamatalk!

Thanks

I have been reading alot about thger V2's but sadly shop where I am only selling V1 at the moment. So I'm gonna buy a V1 then save for a V2 hehe

Welcome Back!

even though I joined after you kind of left too.

I'm a TamaMax also,but I'm tamakitten,not mangorox.

Anyway,hello and maybe you should make some friends.

I'll be your friend,if you want.

YAY

I am very happy to announce I get my Tama Conn V2 on Monday. I have had it checked and iuts 100% real

CANT WAIT YAY FOR ME

It's a really nice color too

It's Yellow with pretty stars

[SIZE=14pt] :( Hello and welcome to tamatalk.com! You will get very obsessed with this site once you join it! If you need help and your new to the Tamagotchi world go to my website (on my signature below) and then you will know a lot for a beginner. Tamatalk is a great site for Tamagotchi fans. You will have lots of fun here! If you need help go to “help for new Tamagotchi owners” and then make your topic, and you’ll get it answered! You will know so on like an expert about tamagotchis! So thanks for joining the community! Hope you make new friends! :( [/SIZE]

:lol: ~Oniontchi~ :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back