hi everyone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy critter

Reaction score
Heya Tamatalk,

I'm Crazy Critter, a young lovely australian who has www.tamatalk.com as a favourite website!! I'm very happy to be here right now. I aploigise to anythingchi for being rude to you when I was tamaoligist. I'll make up if you like. Anythingchi, PM me if you wanna sort it out! Anyway, I LOVE TAMATALK, AS IF IT WAS MY FAMILY!!

Heya Tamatalk,
I'm Crazy Critter, a young lovely australian who has www.tamatalk.com as a favourite website!! I'm very happy to be here right now. I aploigise to anythingchi for being rude to you when I was tamaoligist. I'll make up if you like. Anythingchi, PM me if you wanna sort it out! Anyway, I LOVE TAMATALK, AS IF IT WAS MY FAMILY!!
Welcome to TamaTalk! ^^ Feel free to PM me if you need any help or advice. ^^ Have fun! :blink:

im half english, part irish a bit scottish, then the rest is canadian.

weird, huh?

Hello, Crazy Critter. :lol:

This is me, Honeysuckle, using another account! :ph34r:

Enjoy Tama Talk, as much as possible, check out all the cool forums, and if you need help, PM me, or look at one of the help topics. :)

Also, if you want to chat, go to TAMA CHAT! But most of all, have lots and lots and lots of fun! Yay! :lol: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back