Hi from a Tama oldie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stroodochi

Reaction score
Hi, I saw the TamaGo on offer in a shop and remembered fondly when I picked up one of these critters when they first appeared in the UK in 1997. Even then I was 'too old' to be playing with toys but I've always loved gadgets and new stuff from Japan so what the hell. I picked one up (Mametchi) and have been playing ever since. A bit bulky in my mind.

So I had a look around the net and got reading about all the different models that I've missed in 15 years !

I still have my original Tama with all the packaging (I collect old electronic games and even have a couple of 'arcade' machines). When I found it the other day I also found my old Digimon. Wasn't so keen on those so am selling on eBay at the mo.

Anyway - I now have a Nano too (arrived yesterday) which is low-maintenance fun and perfect for me.

Who knows - if my interest lasts I may get a colour one as I love the animations and detail I've seen on those.

I seem to be in a bit of a minority here being 1) 'Old' and 2) Male, but I love the site and hope you'll have me on board ! :)

Welcome to TamaTalk stroodochi!

I was in a similar situation to yours when I first got back into Tamagotchis. I'm sure you'll have a ton of fun learning and stumbling across Tamagotchi related info that has been missed out on for the past 15 years - there's A LOT! But it's fun and TamaTalk is a great place to find exactly what you're looking for when it comes to everything Tamagotchi. Again, like yourself I am male and somewhat older than most members, but those things don't matter much here. What's important is that you have fun and feel welcome!

So welcome aboard, glad to have you around!

Thanks for your kind words Graficks and OldSchoolTama !

I'm 'secretly' carrying my Nano & 'Go in my laptop case today so I can check on them occasionally. What a rebel ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back