Hi from Australia, I'm new

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetahe

Reaction score
:marumimitchi: Hi, let's be friends. I live in Australia and I'm 9. My two tamagotchis look the same. One is really good and the other one is naughty. Does anyone else have this problem? Bye for now.

Hi. I'm new too. Between me and u, i have no idea what 2 do! -_- Can u show me the ropes around here? All i know is you u talk about Tamagotchi and some other things.

HELP!!!

Sorry, but you have to click close all tags to make html work. I can help you with your questions, i'm open to them, ask me, and i'll answer! But, if you need info, check out the site, that's what it's all about!

P.S. I'll be your friend. I'm 10 I live in Aussie. I have 2 friends who are 9.

Hi I'm from Australia too. I'd love to have a friend. I just got my tama a week ago but I know a bit. I also just joined tama talk and have a Pyomimitchi.(they sayit's a good character.)

I would love to be your friend.

I am 9 years old too.And i am an aussie :mellow: we have a bit in commen because one of my tamas are good and one is bad. We should be friends.If you have any ?'s ask you can ask me and i will tell you the anser :p

hi! welcome to tamatalk......im 10 and im from UK...... :D

[SIZE=21pt]WELCOME![/SIZE]

I don't live down under, but I'm austrailian! Sometimes I have that problem too. I have a Zucchitchi on one and a Kuchipatchi on the other!

Hello my name is ksupersaiyan I am 11 years old aind I'm from Texas.wanna be my friend? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back