Hi from NI

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wriggley

Reaction score
a little about about me

I live in northern Ireland, I'm married. I am 23. Ihave two dogs, two bunnies and one tama. Im going to Uni in September in London. VVVV scary. I was in a bike accident about 2 years ago so i spend quite a bit of time on my computer during the day. Tho this might change soon (i hope) as i am learning to drive again.

Wriggley

im from england (near liverpool : i hate that place)

i have 2 dogs and a tama, soon to be 2 tamas :D

i just finished school :blink:

im marc live in UK cheshire!

2 cats 1 dog 1 hamster and 1 tama! Cat died few months ago :blink: and my annoyin bird died months befor dat :D lolz! i aint really happy bout it!

Hate it where i live 2....dats all i think!

WELCOME!!!

Marc!

Admin... But living in the US... :rolleyes:

But still offering a big warm welcome to you! Glad to have you here with us!

Hiya and welcome from the US. Really hope you enjoy the forum and make many many posts!

Awesome, and welcome! I used to be totally obsessed with Ireland (I'm an Irish dancer, so it's kind of a must); even though I'm not as obsessed, I still love the country and hope to go there someday. Welcome to the boards, and good luck with your ambitions!

a little about about me
I live in northern Ireland, I'm married. I am 23. Ihave two dogs, two bunnies and one tama. Im going to Uni in September in London. VVVV scary. I was in a bike accident about 2 years ago so i spend quite a bit of time on my computer during the day. Tho this might change soon (i hope) as i am learning to drive again.

Wriggley
wow you seem to be a very lucky person I'm 11 and I live in the US and it's all good here take it easy okay :lol:

~vi :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back