Hi guys!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Angelz_

Reaction score
Hi guys!I decided to make a new account! ;) What do you think of my new name?

well........uhhhhhh........i see tama angel a lot more than angelz...but.....ok :huh: :D :furawatchi: :pochitchi:

Hey

My name is Stephanie. I'm a dancer,Actor,Singer And i the groups loveeee Metric&&trPanic! At The Disco&&Fall Out Boy <3 ummmmmm i love the stores Garage&&American Eagle Outfitters&&Urban Behaviour&&Guess?&&Stichtes&&sirens... im a shop-a-holic. as you can tell :mametchi: I love my tama it's pink and has ice cream cones all over it.... Im 13 love pink and Canadian and im a full-out girlie-girl..

(please excus all the bad speeling mistakes... it's hard to type on my moms laptop)

I you can answer yes to at least 5 of these questions drop a message:

Do you love to shop?

Do you sometimes wear funky crazy, yet chic outfits?

Do you read the magazines ELLEgirl, TeenVogue, Girls Life?

Are you b/w the age 12-14?

Are you a girlie- girl

Do you like the bads Metric,Panic! At the Disco, And/Or Fall Out Boy

Do you love to doodle?

Do you love to IM?

Do you love musuic?

Do you take dance? (Competitve or Recreational)

Do you Love to Sing And/Or Act?

ContaCT mE!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

iLu <Dylan3

I used to waste my time dreaming of being alive.. .Now i only wish of dreaming of you

^^ " Fall Out Boy"

Hey
My name is Stephanie. I'm a dancer,Actor,Singer And i the groups loveeee Metric&&trPanic! At The Disco&&Fall Out Boy <3 ummmmmm i love the stores Garage&&American Eagle Outfitters&&Urban Behaviour&&Guess?&&Stichtes&&sirens... im a shop-a-holic. as you can tell :hitodetchi: I love my tama it's pink and has ice cream cones all over it.... Im 13 love pink and Canadian and im a full-out girlie-girl..

(please excus all the bad speeling mistakes... it's hard to type on my moms laptop)

I you can answer yes to at least 5 of these questions drop a message:

Do you love to shop?

Do you sometimes wear funky crazy, yet chic outfits?

Do you read the magazines ELLEgirl, TeenVogue, Girls Life?

Are you b/w the age 12-14?

Are you a girlie- girl

Do you like the bads Metric,Panic! At the Disco, And/Or Fall Out Boy

Do you love to doodle?

Do you love to IM?

Do you love musuic?

Do you take dance? (Competitve or Recreational)

Do you Love to Sing And/Or Act?

ContaCT mE!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

iLu <Dylan3

I used to waste my time dreaming of being alive.. .Now i only wish of dreaming of you

^^ " Fall Out Boy"
Uhh....I'll PM you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back