Hi, hi !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistiny

Reaction score
Hello ! I'm Gashany, I'm 14 and I'm new on the universe of tamagotchi (but already addict !), I have a Tamagotchi Mini and I'll have a Connection v4 very soon. I'm French so I'm sorry for my bad English, I do my best to make correct sentences...

I love drawing and I do this really often but I'm not so good. I also enjoy some video games (Pokemon, Yokai Watch, Animal Crossing...) and wasting all my time on the net yes--

Thanks for reading this little introduction ! Glad to be here ! ^_^

Hello ! I'm Gashany, I'm 14 and I'm new on the universe of tamagotchi (but already addict !), I have a Tamagotchi Mini and I'll have a Connection v4 very soon. I'm French so I'm sorry for my bad English, I do my best to make correct sentences...

I love drawing and I do this really often but I'm not so good. I also enjoy some video games (Pokemon, Yokai Watch, Animal Crossing...) and wasting all my time on the net yes--

Thanks for reading this little introduction ! Glad to be here ! ^_^
Hello and welcome to the forums! I know French as a second language and your English looks pretty good to me! :D

Although I'm not much of an artist I do share the interest in Pokémon and Animal Crossing.

I don't know all that much on the Tamagotchi Mini, but the Connection v4 is one I'm highly familiar with and one of my favourite versions :p

Hey, welcome to TamaTalk!! c:

Your English is fine, don't worry! I learnt French in high school but that was only for about three years and it was so long ago I'm kinda rusty on it so I imagine I'd have just as much trouble trying to pull together accurate French sentences lol

I also do like video games, Animal Crossing isn't a huge interest, but it is enjoyable! And I'm with you on the drawing thing also, I'm not that great either, though the difference is I don't actually do it all that often

@Nazotchi25 Thank you ! I've read a lot here that the v4 was appreciated... Can't wait to have it ! And oh, so you speak french ! ^^

@x.Optimistic Thanks ! Ah, it's hard to remember how to use a langage when you haven't studied it for a long time ago... I'd really like to see your drawings one day ! I draw often but it's because I want to have a career related with that.

Hello, here's a late welcome to tamatalk lol!

I also studied French in highschool for 4 years, and i'm not too great at it, but I'd like to get better.

Enjoy your time on the forums! See you around

hello welcome~ i do not speak french but that is cool, tamatalk!!! yeah!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back