Hi Hi ! :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sahara

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I love Tamagotchi's and recently got into collecting. My name is Sahara and I am 23 years old :D

My first tama was when the Tamagotchi ON came out! I never had them when I was younger or growing up, so I recently started my tama journey during my adult life! Tamagotchi helped me a lot through quarantine and COVID as well as serving as a fun hobby that helps with my anxiety and other mental health issues! Although I do not share the nostalgia as much for Tamagotchi as others, I find many vintage tamas to be my favorites! My dream Tamagotchi is the Tamagotchi Milky Blue ID as well as the lovely lace Tamagotchi.

I really enjoy all of the different Tamagotchi characters that have different styles. I love Kuchipatchi, Ginjirotchi, and Mimitchi the best!! My favorite Tamagotchi mechanic throughout the series so far that I have seen has been the genetics one used in the Tamagotchi ON! I am hoping to see more of that in the future.

Any other cool mechanics that are your favorite? What do you wish you knew when you started collecting more? Thanks for welcoming me to the community!!!

Hi Sahara, welcome to TamaTalk. Enjoy the forum and your Tamagotchis.:)

Latest posts

Back