Hi Ho Ho....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Princess*

Reaction score
:lol: Hi everyone, im *Princess*, and I was just wondering, would anyone like to be my friend? My only friend here, is Tufpup, and I would love some more!

Hi-hi! I want to be your friend, too! I think it's nice to make an impact on something so I think you must be really nice! :furawatchi:

:eek: :eek: Why thankyou everyone, I am so flattered, to be welcomed here with open arms like this!!!!! I will definetely

reccomend to everyone this site, due to all it's lovely members!!!! and the impact I was talking about, is that I want to become an active member, and be sure to help people out, post suggestions, and generally make a difference, by putting a stop to this spamming buisness!!! Once again, I thankyou everyone, for welcoming me so nicely!!!!!! :eek: :) :eek:

^^ Thanx whoever said they like my avvie. speakingof avvies. I am havng an avvie comp in role play. Tell us who's you like, and we will have a pole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back