Hi! I am ♥ Strawberrie ♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi! I am ♥ Strawberrie ♥ and I would like some friends! This is a little info about me;

Name: ♥ Strawberrie ♥

Favourite Tamagotchi: Ichigotchi ;)

Least favourite Tamagotchi: Mametchi :unsure:

Favourite Color: Light Blue

Lucky Number: 8

Favourite Band/Singer: Hilary Duff (Please don't hate me for liking her! :unsure: )

Favourite Song: Because Of You by Kelly Clarkson

I almost always type in bold, I don't know why! I will look forward to having some friends!

:D ♥ Strawberrie ♥ :mimitchi:

I would NEVER hate you for liking Hilary Duff! I like her too! I'm going to her concert coming up the 26th! I got a really good seat too!! Anyway, off topic, welcome to TamaTalk! Enjoy all of you visits here, I know I do! Have fun! PM me if you have any questions you need answered quickly and accurately or if you need a friend!

-mametchichic

Hi! Welcome to TamaTalk! You know me, I'm Tama_chi!

- Tama -

I would NEVER hate you for liking Hilary Duff! I like her too! I'm going to her concert coming up the 26th! I got a really good seat too!! Anyway, off topic, welcome to TamaTalk! Enjoy all of you visits here, I know I do! Have fun! PM me if you have any questions you need answered quickly and accurately or if you need a friend!-mametchichic
Thank you

Didn't you say you were tamakitty710 AND tama_chi? Anyway, welcome!! ;) PM me if you're unsure of anything :)

Didn't you say you were tamakitty710 AND tama_chi? Anyway, welcome!! :ichigotchi: PM me if you're unsure of anything :gozarutchi:
No, we are ♪ Strawberrie ♪

She just copied us.

And I hate Hilary Duff she makes me puke *throws up* (no offense)

No, we are ♪ Strawberrie ♪
She just copied us.

And I hate Hilary Duff she makes me puke *throws up* (no offense)
For the last time I didn't know you had this username or I would never have chosen it!

I like Hillery Duff to!!!!! I don't know if I spelled it righit though!!!!! :mellow: :D :angry: :huh: ^_^ ^_^ :mametchi: :( :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

Maybe she thought it was cutsie! I dont always spell things with a "Y" It is so boring.

Anyways...

Hi Strawberrie! I love to be your friend. i hope you enjoy Tamatalk!

-Kiki

I thoought it was cute, ♥ Strawberrie ♥ nicer than ♥ Strawberry ♥! anyway thanks to the people who welcomed me! You guys rock!

:D ♥ Strawberrie ♥ :huh:

Hello and welcome to Tamatalk! I am Emma and I am 13 years old. I hope you feel at home here and have a great stay! Feel free to PM(personal message) me with any questions or if you just want to be a friend, and I will try and talk to you when I have time!

Welcome once again!

Emma!

Hi! I am ♥ Strawberrie ♥ and I would like some friends! This is a little info about me; 

Name: ♥ Strawberrie ♥

Favourite Tamagotchi: Ichigotchi :gozarutchi:

Least favourite Tamagotchi: Mametchi :mametchi:

Favourite Color: Light Blue

Lucky Number: 8

Favourite Band/Singer: Hilary Duff (Please don't hate me for liking her! ;) )

Favourite Song: Because Of You by Kelly Clarkson

I almost always type in bold, I don't know why! I will look forward to having some friends!

:) ♥ Strawberrie ♥ :D
Hello there. I'm Crikeys, AKA the King of Pokemon. I hope you have a great time here, if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask me.

And if you need a friend, PM me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back