Hi, I am new here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kasichi

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Kasichi. I currently have a tamigotchi connect v3 that I just got. I used to collect this specific version back in 2006(?). I loved connecting them together, and playing around with them after debugging them. I never have had any of the other versions, but I'm interested.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself.

:)

Welcome aboard! :D

There are SO MANY versions now it's definitely hard to start, but everyone here is super helpful in guiding you to something that you'll like!

Welcome to TamaTalk!! I hope you enjoy it here!

Agreed, with all the versions of Tamagotchi that exist, there's definitely something for everyone!

I forgot to mention, I'm waiting for a few of the 20th anniversary tamas that my husband got me to get in the mail.

I am also collecting similar types of virtual pets, but tamigotchi is the best obviously. :)

Thanks everybody for the welcome messages!

Welcome to both of you, kasichi and StoryBrooke!

This is one of the loveliest communities on the whole, entire Internet - I've been here on and off with various accounts since the age of 12 and in over a decade I've never seen anything other than positivity and fun discussions.

Kasichi, your husband is super nice to buy you Tamas! My fiance thinks that my hobby is kind of silly :p Oh, and if you're into collecting other virtual pets, I'm sure you may already have a Dinkie Dino or Gyaoppi, but I saw some brand spanking new ones on eBay lately for very good prices. Search 'em up if you're in need of one ;) And is that your cat in your photo? What a cutie <3

I am 13 right now, and had my tamagotchi for two years. I got it at toys r us for $20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back