Hi i am new

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaynabren

Reaction score
Hi I am new here.I would really like some new people to write to me. So if you get a chance please write to this new member.

Pppppppppppppppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. :D :furawatchi: :D

Hi Kaynabren.

Welcome to TamaTalk!

Hope you enjoy your visits. There's lots of good info and fun stuff here - it won't take long to find your way around the different forums - and once you start posting helpful replies or friendly info, you will meet alot of members who will want to be your friend!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

hey i guess im kinda new but anyways welcome to tamatalk

I will e-mail u kinda

Dreamer_101(AKA:Daphne)

P.s U can be my friend

Hey.

Welcome to tamatalk. It's so nice that you are a member now. Well, if you like, I can be your friend. I have experience with this website. If you have any questions as a friend, PM me. :furawatchi: I promise I will respond to any of your questions. So anyway, I'll be your friend.

HI, ILL B URE FRIEND. im getting good with tamas, (though i lost de back cover of my tama the other day!!!)

if u have any questions, email me lol!!!

ps

im not sure what 'lol' means, but everyone else seems 2 b sayin it here on tamatalk!!!!

see u!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:furawatchi: <_< :furawatchi: :wacko: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :) :gozarutchi: :lol: :pochitchi: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :mimitchi:

pss

my email address is [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back