hi I need your help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mustang_goddess

Reaction score
I need somebody to give me a link to a place that has pics fo all the tama characters on it or almost all! or if you know of a link that has almost all the pics, so if you have any info pleazzzz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
my mom made a website. go to google. then type ether mary or karcher bunch. then once you find it, click on tamagotchi territory. then click on usefull stuff for tamagotchi lovers. there you wil find pics and more. :D

Here is a website with all the V2 characters and here is a website that tell you what each V2 characters favorite snack is and here is a website page that shows you the growth of many many tamagotchis. HOPE THIS HELPS!!! :gozarutchi:

Yeah, tamalove is a pretty good website that is where I learned to de bugg. :gozarutchi:

i dont use tama love, it doesn't have that much info

Umm... Aswell as TamaLove, there is Mimitchi.com, but I am not sure if that has pix anymore.

Also, there is a site called Pixelated, but I am really sorry but I don't have a link.

I know one I don't have a link but here's the website: www.tamagotchi.com. Go onto dowonloads and the view all charcaters.

hope I helped :D

I know one I don't have a link but here's the website: www.tamagotchi.com. Go onto dowonloads and the view all charcaters.
hope I helped :D
Tamagotchi.com

^Theres the link.

Only v1 ones though, but still really helpfull.

Thanx TamaChill!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back