hi, i really need help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerico

Reaction score
hi, i'm brittany, i joined because i need help with a serious problem. i have the new Music Star tama. but here's the problem my tama is hungry, it is 1 yr old. and when i feed it its baby food, it doesn't do anything to its hungry hearts. the only time the hearts fill up is if i buy something and feed it to him. But I'm all out of money. and i don't know how to get more. I've tried playing games and such but i can't seem to earn money. Please help asap because my tama is starving.

Hi Brittany ,

I see your in need of some help. Maybe I can be of assistance. Is your tama a teenager ? (Probably yes, because it's 1.) If so. You can't feed it baby food. Baby food and baby milk only satisfy the toddlers and babies. You need to go to the shop and buy some food. Hope I helped. if you have any further inquiries , feel free to ask them.

//Ms.MilkMalty.

Ps- Welcome to TT. How about next time you post an introduction and support question separately? Thanks.

Latest posts

Back