Hi, I'm a new persion!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tutti*fritti|Tama

Reaction score
This, (I belive) is my 11th post. I am getting the hang of this and I am proud to say that I love tamatalk.com and that I love to type long posts :angry:

Hello and welcome to TamaTalk. I hope you make some freinds that you will never ever forget. If you want me to be your freind, or you need some help with the site, just PM me. Hope you have a great time here at TamaTalk!

~Ezzie :p

I am Kiki! I hope you looooooove tamatalk! I know I do! Pm or email me at any time. I love to make new friends!

Hello and welcome! :mametchi: I'm glad you decided to join TamaTalk. I hope you have fun here...I think you will. There is SO much to do and learn about Tamagotchis of all kinds here! Tamagotchi Connections, '97 Tamagotchis, Tamagotchi Minis...just, EVERYTHING! There are so many nice people here to. I hope you enjoy yourself.

-Tamaguy#1 :D

Hi, tutti frutti! Welcome to TamaTalk! I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends, because everybody is nice here! (I'm pretty sure everybody is nice!). Anyways, enjoy your stay here at TamaTalk!!

thank you and I will, thanx again!

[SIZE=21pt]P.s: Thank[/SIZE] :D :mellow: :furawatchi: [SIZE=21pt]You![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and Welcome to tamatalk! I hope you enjoy your stay, have all your questions answered, and have a great time! Feel free to send me a question you have by sending me a Personal Message (PM) and asking away! Or to just be my friend!

WELCOME!

Alexa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back