Hi I'm A New V3 Tamagotchi Owner...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asuka_the_Mimitchi

Reaction score
:unsure: Hi I'm a new Tamagotchi V3 owner, I've played tamagotchi befores but I just wanted the v3 sooo badly. I heard a rumor saying that you can connect with other people on the internet... is that true? If so, how? :huh:

:unsure: Asuka the Mimitchi :unsure:

Sorry you cant. You get PASSWORDS of Tamatown.com and enter them in a section under 'Games' (4th one) ...it would be cool though!!

V3s can't connect with V2s.
Umm... O_O;; That ain't very true... By pressing others on the V3 and V1 for your V2/V1 you can connect them.

AND, it's not possible to connect with other tamagotchis using the internet.

Hope I helped... :unsure:

Well first of all welcome to Tamatalk! I hope you enjoy yourself here!

As for your question,

You cant connect with other people on the internet via the Tamagotchi....but you can connect to the website and type in passwords to get items you can either buy or get as a souvenir!

Heres the link: TAMATOWN

If you have any questions regarding the site PM me or post it here.

Good luck! :unsure:

:unsure: Itachi :unsure:

EDIT:

How to connect:

There will be an icon that looks like a heart that will allow you and another V3, V2, V1 owner.

To connect with a V3 hit the B button (Middle) on "Ver.3".

For a V2 or a V1 hit the B button on "Others".

This will bring you up to a screen saying the following:

Game

Present

Visit

Game:

When you go to "Game" you will play randomly an assortment of games you randomly win.

You dont have to do a thing! :huh:

The winner of the game will recieve gotchi points that will increase if you both donate a certant ammount of gp to the king.

Present:

When you go to this your pet will go to the other Tama's screen and hand him/her a random present!

(Mostly food but wont refill anything)

If it is a bad present the and the Tama that was the giver of that should be given an timeout if acts wierd afterwards.

You can also wrap presents instead of just giving random ones.

To wrap simply go to the book icon and select present from the menu.

Then after that select the item you wish to wrap and connect to them with present.

If your Tama is the giver then the reciever should get the present you wraped!

Visit:

Nothing much to it besides the fact that either yours or the other Tama's pet that you are connecting to, will visit your house and do random things....Like dance.

Well good luck and I hope this FAQ has helped you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back