Hi I'm fluffums!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffums

Reaction score
Hi I'm fluffums. I'm new to tamatalk and I LOVE tamagotchi! I have two, a v1 and I just got v2! I was wondering if anyone would like to be my friend?

Hi! Welcome to TamaTalk!

I'll be your friend, if you want.

~tamakitten

Count me in ..................................................................................................................................I NEED FRIENDS 2

Hihi! I just joined TamaTalk today! I wanna be your friend if you wanna be mine! I ~LOVE~ Tamagotchi's too! One of my friends has the same one as me. And her sister has two of her own... Aren't TamaTamas the best? Well, what generation are you on? I finally got to generation two! Yay! Well, bye now! My favorite characters :D :D

Wanna be my friend? I want to be yours! I hope you wanna be mine too!

:furawatchi: :wacko: :angry: :rolleyes: :D :eek: :huh: :p B) :) :) :unsure: :ph34r: :mellow: ;) :lol: <_< :( :blink: i'll be your friend too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :angry: :( :unsure: :wacko: :blink: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :puroperatchi: :chohimetchi: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :marumimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back