Hi! I'm Kiki!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki (V3 owner)

Reaction score
Hi I am Kiki I just got my V3 and I have learned a few things I thought I would share.

First, here are a few freebies the first time you enter them.

Go to shop. Hit A then hit A 3 times quickly. When the shop keeper gets a shocked look on his face enter one of these codes.

for cuckoo clock type CBACCABC

for steak type BCABACBC

for cake type ABBAACBA

I also learned that in order to visit the king you must dontate points. You must donate a min. of 5000 points to be invited to visit him.

I hope you enjoy these codes. They're lots of fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, welcome to tt! Feel free to post any tamagotchi info that is usefull to other members. Any time you need an avvie or anything else, PM me. I'd be glad to solve anything. :unsure:

Thank- you for the v-3 info, but you didn't have to type it.. We have different usernames wich means that when you log in, you get different codes.

Example:

My username is Berry.

You're username is Shine.

Shine Goes into tamatown and find codes.

Shine gives codes to Berry and Berry uses them.

They didn't work.

This is because it all depends on what you're tamagotchi username is. Different codes, different username :huh:

[SIZE=12pt] Hello, and welcome to TamaTalk![/SIZE]

I hope you have a great time here, and enjoy your visits.

If you ever have any questions or problems, feel free to pm me.

Enjoy! :lol:

Regards,

DarkCore

hay im knew to my name is ebani and have a V3

how do u enter in letters for your V3 mine only let me enter in numbers

To enter in letters, go to the shop. Press A once, then 3 times quickly. The shopkeeper will look surprised. The first button is A, the second button is B, the third is C.

---GotchiGirl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back