Hi i'm kinda new but i will post here anyways!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolpets

Reaction score
Hello. my username is coolpets and my real name is Jessica. I'm a soccer player and a basketball player. my hobbies are Tamagotchis,rock collecting, and dogs. My favorite baseball team is the Boston Redsoxs. My favorite football team is the New England Patriots. I have 5 tamas. One isa Version 1 purple/sliver. Another one Is a V1 its light purple with those dark purple dots on it.Anthor is V2 light blue with a surfboard , water, and palm tree on it. A other V2 is magenta with purple and orange lei flowers. And my last one is a V2 light blue with flowers on it. i'm in 5 th grade 10 years old and a tama mind of a 20 year old! If you need any questions answered PM me. Thank you !Bye!

From Coolpets

Hello. my username is coolpets and my real name is Jessica. I'm a soccer player and a basketball player. my hobbies are Tamagotchis,rock collecting, and dogs. My favorite baseball team is the Boston Redsoxs. My favorite football team is the New England Patriots. I have 5 tamas. One isa Version 1 purple/sliver. Another one Is a V1 its light purple with those dark purple dots on it.Anthor is V2 light blue with a surfboard , water, and palm tree on it. A other V2 is magenta with purple and orange lei flowers. And my last one is a V2 light blue with flowers on it. i'm in 5 th grade 10 years old and a tama mind of a 20 year old! If you need any questions answered PM me. Thank you !Bye!
From Coolpets
Hello, and welcome to TamaTalk!

I hope you enjoy your visits, and if you need any help with anything, don't be hesitant to PM me! :p

Regards,

DarkCore

Hi,

and welcome to tamatalk, be sure to PM me if you have any questions you need answering!

And be sure to check out Tamachat which is open on weekends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back