Hi, I'm Leanna

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Leanna

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Leanna, and I just joined a week or so ago and decided it was time to properly introduce myself.

Well, first things first. My name is Leanna and I am a student as well as an aspiring actress\dancer. I live in British Columbia, Canada. I am also learning a number of languages, Chinese, Fench, Korean, and some Japanese as well.

I just recently discovered how neat Tamas are this year, and I am very glad that I did. They are so much fun. I only have a few now, but I'm hoping to raid the nearest Superstore soon! hehe... :) B)

Another thing about me is that I am an Audrey Hepburn fanatic. She is truly my idol and inspiration for personality and style. I have been told a few times that I look like her in her "Funny Face" era, which is a great thing! lol

So that's some things about me, and if you want to know more just drop me a personal message!

I hope to get to know you all really good, and I'm glad I found this forum.

Talk soon!

xx Leanna xx

Hey, my names arimicah1. I am from the usa, illinois. my real name is ari. pm me if you:

1. dont know what an avatar is

2.need help

3. need a friend

Here are some cool tamas:

:D :p ^_^ :) :mellow: ^_^ :D :D :) :mimitchi: :) :D B)

hey, welcome to tamatalk! you can call me LuLu. If you want any help, you can pm me, and if you don't know how to pm ppl, here's how to do it: at the bottom of each post, there is stuff like card, pm, e-mail,ect. then you click on pm.

hay leanna call me ronsi my nickname is a long story.... don't ask. I luv singing and i want to study music and become a singer more than anything bi got to go

Hi Leanna! I'm glad there are two of us here now! Audrey Hepburn lookalikes/fans that is! :rolleyes: It's great to see you here! Since you already know me, lol, I'll spare the intro. I've been here a couple of years, and it's a wonderful, fun, and very informative forum. Hope you stick around! :furawatchi:

Hi guys! Thanks for the comments. Yes, Aubrey, now there are two Audrey fans\lookalikes here! lol

I'll catch up on PMing you all soon!

xx Leanna xx

hay i talked to u yesterday but i don't no if u got my message. i changed my username but i m still Ronsi. I really want to study music in collage and become a professonal singer. I live to perform. I luv the adrenaline that u get from being onstage. Nothing beats that feeling right? u no what i m talkin about well, pm me if u want to talk. If no then boo hoohoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back