Hi, I'm Lori!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loriloid

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Lori, and I have 11 tamagotchis.

I have 3 music stars, 3 2017 minis, a gudetama, a 4u+, a friends, a sanrio mix, and a spacy mix.

I plan to get much, much more.

My first tamagotchi was the music star. I don't remember the year, but I was little, visiting my family in Pennsylvania. I'm from Texas.

I lost it in an airport bathroom, and wasn't allowed back in there after departure.

SO, when we got back home, my mom bought me another one.

That was my only tamagotchi for a few years. I had it on my school lanyard for a while and then decided to put new batteries in it and play it again.

I got hooked and bought a friends.

Then later, a 4u+. And then a sanrio mix. And then I remembered how much I loved music stars and bought 2 more of those (because my first one had been loved so much, all the paint rubbed off and the screen got blurry rip). And then I got a few 2017 minis. And then gudetama. And now a spacy mix.

And guess what? today someone is shipping me 2 tamagotchi connections (v3 i think?).

So I have 13 tamagotchis, technically.

Aside from tamagotchi, I really like Vocaloid. I'm a vocaloid producer actually

I'm in music school right now because I aspire to be a popular producer someday.

Anyway, enough about me, who are all of you?

Welcome! Im new to tamatalk. I have P1 and P2 tamagotchis that ive had since i was in 6th grade. (1997) These are the only tamas ive ever had but I'd like to get one of the new minis soon and id love to grab a connection off of ebay too. Anyway i hope you enjoy your time here ✌

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Loriloid - it's nice to meet you! :D

I'm Penguin-keeper, and I got here in December. I was into Tamagotchi, and the other virtual pets that were created to compete with it, during their original debut in the 1990s, and was later brought back to the hobby by the 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi Mini. I still need to find my original "back in the day" virtual pets, as I'm pretty sure that I kept them and that they're still in storage somewhere around here.

I'm so named because I like penguins, and my collecting-goal when I got back into this hobby was to get all of the classic-era dedicated penguin virtual pets that had ever been made, along with good (and some bad) multi-pets that also feature penguins - and I've since achieved that goal.

My main interest is in classic-style virtual pets that simulate a complete life-cycle, so most of the modern Tamagotchi releases (where "modern" equals "Connexion and onwards") aren't for me - though I can't say that I'd quibble with a Western release of a colour model! Accordingly, most of my collection is vintage-era stuff, with a couple of modern iterations and remakes in there as well (including two 20th Anniversary replicas - the orange Mini and the blue-with-hiragana 2017 remake P2).

573OOB5.jpg

This is how my virtual pet collection currently looks. Do you have a picture of yours? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
We've already spoken but hello! I'm Ceri ^_^

I've been on these forums for over 10 years, and joined when I was 9. I'm now about to turn 20 and still have my passion after a little break! Currently running a V4.5 and Spacey M!x, but also own 2 V5s and another V4.5 (I also used to own previous versions but unfortunately they got thrown away whilst my mum cleared out my room when I moved out, I also lost my music star when I sold my old car :( )

I'm from the UK and am also a musician! Studying a Popular Music degree at University :D I'm also a keen rower and horse rider ^_^

Hope you have a fantastic time here!

Hey, welcome to TamaTalk! Hope you enjoy it here!!

I'm Miri, and I've been a member around here since 2006, though on various accounts. I've been a Tama fan since I got my first Tamagotchi for Christmas 2005, when I was just 10 years old, a V2 that I no longer have - I'm now 22 and my collection has largely expanded since then - to be honest I've lost track of exactly where all of my Tamagotchis are, but I have a lot (a 20th Anniversary M!X, a V5, a V3, a V4.5, two V4s though one's pretty broken, two V2s though again one's broken, a P's, a Lovely Melody ID, two Tama-Gos, two Music Stars... that's all I can remember - they're kinda all over the place since I've moved houses a lot in the past year - long story)

Aside from Tamagotchi, I really love Fire Emblem! I also do support work at an early childhood centre, and am (hopefully) about to start study in an early childhood course so I can get qualifications needed for full-time work!

Hi Lori, welcome to one of the loveliest corners of the Internet! :D Your Tama collection is already really impressive!

I'm Saria, and I'm an ancient 24. I've been posting here on and off since the age of 12 under various incredibly stupid usernames, but been going by TheYatagarasu since around 2014.

I've been into Tamagotchi ever since I was a young'in - my mum got me a P1 back when they were super popular, in order to shut me up on a road trip across the country. My mum unknowingly started an obsession, because now I have about 30 Tamas :p I particularly love the colour versions, I'm really enjoying running my Dream M!X right now, and my English iD L is my treasure. Do you have an UraTama or a P's? Those are super fun versions that you might want to add to your collection, though they can run a bit expensive.

That's so cool that you're going to music school! I'm a more traditional musician, I studied piano and voice for years, but decided to go into plant sciences at the last minute :p I still teach piano and voice to small children for extra money, and it's a very rewarding job.

Oh, and I also love gardening and raising houseplants. It all started when I won a plant in a raffle in the first grade...that plant is still alive and is now housed in a pot the size of a small coffee table!

Enjoy your time here! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back