Hi, I'm mushu!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-mushu-

Reaction score
Hello! I'm new and i'd luv it if someone gave me some tips/what this site is about!!! Thanks and i'm always up for friends!

Thankies,-mushu- :D :(

Hiya Mushu and Welcome to TamaTalk!

This site, as you've probably gathered is about Tamagotchis, old new and somewhere in between. It has loads of Tips and Tricks that you can do with your Tamagotchis, as there are lots of members that know absolutly loads about Tamas.

Everyones really nice so your sure to make friends easily.

~TG05

Hi and welcome to Tamatalk! There are lots of friendly members here such as myself who are willing to help you with any questions you may have. ;) Be sure to read the "Pinned" topics at the top of each page. Be sure to read over the rules and follow them. If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM Have fun! :(

~CBC~

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

Welcome to tamatalk, this site is for chatting, tips and loads of other stuff to! Have loadss of fun! This site is really friendly and you will make friends easy peasy!

kitkatc :(

[SIZE=13pt]First of all,[/SIZE]

Welcome to TamaTalk!

What you can do here is post in the forums from the many topics to choose from,

aswell as create your own topics!

We have a chatroom open on weekends (Disabled currently), and many more things to do!

Check in my signature (Below the dotted line) to find the Rules of TT and what is Karma to help you out even further.

If you have any more questions regarding about the site PM me and I will be glad to help!

::ITACHI::

Welcome to our crazy crew here at Tamatalk! Squeak!

Here at tamatalk, we provide help with tamagotchis, have a chatroom (disabled surrently due to problems - see Here for more info) and we also have a Non-Tamatalk section where we talk about non tamagotchi related stuff.

Please, before posting, read the Site Rules

Other useful topics:

A Guide To Karma

What is spam?

How to read, write and send a PM

How to report a problem post, topic or PM

A guide to becoming a Tamaguide

Answers to other questions you might ask

Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.